Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wakeboarding!

At long last, the wakeboarding pictures are here...

My little brother Dale is insane. Airika and I had a hard time getting him and the water surface in the same picture when he jumped!


A little compilation... be sure to click on the pictures to enlarge them!
Like I said, insane.


I'm not quite sure what this was, but it looked really cool.
Here's a few of Dean, who drove 1.5 hours to give us a ride on his boat and we had never even met him!
sweet...
...and Kenny
Last and Least, it was my turn. If there's one thing I learned about wakeboarding from this trip, it's that I really shouldn't be wakeboarding! This next picture is a shot of my signature move, and as you can see, I nailed it. I was thinking of naming this one, so let me know if you have suggestions...

We hope you enjoy these!

Gerald & Airika

No comments:



seattle wedding photography, seattle photographer wedding, wedding photographer seattle, redmond photograph, wedding photojournalism, wedding photographer, northwest wedding, the knot, wedding channel, bellevue wedding, bothell wedding, seattle photography, documentary photo, wedding, Lake Washington, Pacific Northwest, redmond wedding photographer, redmond wedding photography, www.geraldpope.com , microsoft photography, PRO Sports Club, PRO, Northwest, photojournalist, photojournalism, documentary photography, san diego, california, vacation, weddings, bothell, woodinville, bellevue, redmond, seattle, tacoma, mt. vernon, Pike Place, Alki, Golden Gardens, Discovery Park, bellingham, bainbridge island, orcas, san juans, portraits, senior portraits, photos, kids, children, pet photography, the classic crime, SAM, Olympic Sculpture Park, Gasworks park, erwin wijanto, engagements, Mountain Springs Lodge, Lake Union, Semiahmoo Resort, Long Beach Aquarium, Fairmont Olympic, B & E Wedding show, Fall Bridal Spectacular, Seattle Wedding Show, Seattle Bride, real weddings, Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom, Best Seattle wedding photographer, artistic wedding photography, modern photographer, Lairmont Manor, Colorado weddings