Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It was my birthday (Airika's, that is) on Sunday and on Friday I was actually preparing myself for a pretty normal birthday...going to lunch with my coworkers, my family going out to eat, and Gerald forgettting to get me a present in time. :) On top of that, I was preparing to share "my" special day with my mother, since it was also Mother's Day (I was born on Mom's Day too!). It's a good thing that my mom and I shared our special day though, because my younger sister Hannah decided to surprise both of us by flying in from Philadelphia to visit us for the weekend! I was completely shocked and very happy. It was an awesome present not only because I got to see her, but also because she actually managed to surprise me, which very few people have ever been successful at!

The other cool "surprise" (although I already knew what it was)of the day was that Gerald had remembered to buy me a birthday present! ;) He and my parents bought me a beautiful amber necklace that I tried on in a unique African boutique shop in La Jolla last month! Here's a picture of my new necklace! (I still need to take one of me wearing it!
I'll post another pic when I wear it for the first time! Thanks everybody for all your facebook birthday messages and emails. All in all, I had a great 28th birthday!

~Airika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Airika, Happy belated birthday.. Wish you the best :)



seattle wedding photography, seattle photographer wedding, wedding photographer seattle, redmond photograph, wedding photojournalism, wedding photographer, northwest wedding, the knot, wedding channel, bellevue wedding, bothell wedding, seattle photography, documentary photo, wedding, Lake Washington, Pacific Northwest, redmond wedding photographer, redmond wedding photography, www.geraldpope.com , microsoft photography, PRO Sports Club, PRO, Northwest, photojournalist, photojournalism, documentary photography, san diego, california, vacation, weddings, bothell, woodinville, bellevue, redmond, seattle, tacoma, mt. vernon, Pike Place, Alki, Golden Gardens, Discovery Park, bellingham, bainbridge island, orcas, san juans, portraits, senior portraits, photos, kids, children, pet photography, the classic crime, SAM, Olympic Sculpture Park, Gasworks park, erwin wijanto, engagements, Mountain Springs Lodge, Lake Union, Semiahmoo Resort, Long Beach Aquarium, Fairmont Olympic, B & E Wedding show, Fall Bridal Spectacular, Seattle Wedding Show, Seattle Bride, real weddings, Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom, Best Seattle wedding photographer, artistic wedding photography, modern photographer, Lairmont Manor, Colorado weddings