Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another day...

Well, it's only like day four of this blog, and already I'm suffering from writers block. Just last night I went to bed without posting a thing. I suppose that's pretty normal when you're starting something new, but I'd like to think that I am capable of putting something together. :)

I was tempted to not even write tonight, but just "plan" on doing it even later. That's because it's almost 1am, and Airika and I just got home from hanging out with our good friends Paige and Tim in Seattle. I am extremely tired from a long week of work--but I will BLOG, and I will do it now!
So, here goes--

Disc golf (that's Frisbee golf in layman's terms) is probably one of my most favorite sports. If you've never tried it, you should. It's fun, relatively safe, and really cheap (if you already have a Frisbee, it's free!) Click here to find a course near you!

I got to play a few holes tonight with my wife Airika, and the previously mentioned friends, Paige and Tim. Here are a few shots I got as we played the course near SEATAC Airport.


Ok, now it is bedtime. Goodnight!
Gerald

No comments:



seattle wedding photography, seattle photographer wedding, wedding photographer seattle, redmond photograph, wedding photojournalism, wedding photographer, northwest wedding, the knot, wedding channel, bellevue wedding, bothell wedding, seattle photography, documentary photo, wedding, Lake Washington, Pacific Northwest, redmond wedding photographer, redmond wedding photography, www.geraldpope.com , microsoft photography, PRO Sports Club, PRO, Northwest, photojournalist, photojournalism, documentary photography, san diego, california, vacation, weddings, bothell, woodinville, bellevue, redmond, seattle, tacoma, mt. vernon, Pike Place, Alki, Golden Gardens, Discovery Park, bellingham, bainbridge island, orcas, san juans, portraits, senior portraits, photos, kids, children, pet photography, the classic crime, SAM, Olympic Sculpture Park, Gasworks park, erwin wijanto, engagements, Mountain Springs Lodge, Lake Union, Semiahmoo Resort, Long Beach Aquarium, Fairmont Olympic, B & E Wedding show, Fall Bridal Spectacular, Seattle Wedding Show, Seattle Bride, real weddings, Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom, Best Seattle wedding photographer, artistic wedding photography, modern photographer, Lairmont Manor, Colorado weddings