Friday, March 30, 2007

The day before yesterday cont....

...so as soon as I got back from the photo shoot at Marymoore Park, (the one I started talking about yesterday) I had to start preparing for the next one. We had to finalize the wardrobe, send the model off to the makeup artist and hair stylist, go through our ideas for the shot list one more time, and backup all the shots from the previous shoot. One of the huge benefits of doing the photography at the PRO Club is that I have people to do a lot of this stuff for me. It's incredible really--their PRO Shop sells all kinds of clothing and equipment that we can use, there is a full-service Salon and Spa, and I even got my car cleaned while I was waiting for my model's makeup to get finished! Did I mention that it's the largest fitness club in North America? I'm already sounding like a commercial, and I haven't even mentioned the two restaurants, medical facilities, PT, 4 pools, 6 indoor tennis courts, etc.........

OK enough about that... We finished getting ready, headed out to Discovery Park in Seattle, WA. and went to work. While I was getting set up we spotted a Bald eagle in a nearby tree so I snapped a couple shots. I wanted to get a shot of it flying, so I walked right up to the tree hoping it would get nervous and take off. It just sat there and looked at me like I was an idiot. It was cool either way I guess.


I can't post all of my favorites from the shoot itself, (since they haven't been published yet) but here's one of my favorites that didn't make the cut... Here's one of my co-worker putting my reflector to good use!



more about the day before yesterday, tomorrow...

Gerald

No comments:



seattle wedding photography, seattle photographer wedding, wedding photographer seattle, redmond photograph, wedding photojournalism, wedding photographer, northwest wedding, the knot, wedding channel, bellevue wedding, bothell wedding, seattle photography, documentary photo, wedding, Lake Washington, Pacific Northwest, redmond wedding photographer, redmond wedding photography, www.geraldpope.com , microsoft photography, PRO Sports Club, PRO, Northwest, photojournalist, photojournalism, documentary photography, san diego, california, vacation, weddings, bothell, woodinville, bellevue, redmond, seattle, tacoma, mt. vernon, Pike Place, Alki, Golden Gardens, Discovery Park, bellingham, bainbridge island, orcas, san juans, portraits, senior portraits, photos, kids, children, pet photography, the classic crime, SAM, Olympic Sculpture Park, Gasworks park, erwin wijanto, engagements, Mountain Springs Lodge, Lake Union, Semiahmoo Resort, Long Beach Aquarium, Fairmont Olympic, B & E Wedding show, Fall Bridal Spectacular, Seattle Wedding Show, Seattle Bride, real weddings, Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom, Best Seattle wedding photographer, artistic wedding photography, modern photographer, Lairmont Manor, Colorado weddings